since ‎30-09-21
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi1) For Utility - Environment VBO:  Kill Process, I can't type into the "Process Name" box. I can only type into the Value. How do I resolve the issue? 2) If I want to close all EDGE Browsers, what should I type into the "Process Name"?Thank you.---...
HiOn a website, I want to scrape a list of items under a header. The list of items could change but not the header. So in the Application modeller, should I place the header as the parent element and the list of items as the child element?The below i...
HiMy application modeller was working fine yesterday. I got it to launch IE via Navigate.But oddly today, it will only launch the Edge browser. Yet in the application modeller,  the path of the browser is still C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexp...
HiI am new to Blue Prism. I want to kill all the existing process of Internet Explorer (if any). I read elsewhere I am supposed to input "iexplore" as the value for the Process Name. But it doesn't work. When I run the activity, my existing IE  ar...
HiI am completely new to BluePrism.I created a  object process and used the application modeller to launch a IE browser.I added the Navigate activity (or stage) to launch the application modeller in the object process. It works fine the 1st timeBut w...