cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Item in Queue

EslamGhandour
Level 4

"Is item in queue" action in "work queues" object is case insensitive. 

Is there any way to make it case sensitive as it gives false positive. I have 2 different MS Graph API messages id's where the difference is only in one digit. (See screenshot below)

35279.png

3 REPLIES 3

GopalBhaire
Level 10

Hi Eslam

Unfortunately, the action is case insensitive, you should raise it as an idea to be included in future releases.

Until then you can leverage the item ids that they give as output and get a count to check if the item is in queue.

Thanks 

PvD_SE
Level 12
Hi Eslam,

A 'Work Queues' action  like 'Get All Queue Data' would be nice too and allow you to sift through its results (collection) to only get the items matching your filter. Unfortunately, such an action is also missing. Perhaps this too could be an idea for a future BP version?

My best guess at this point would be to read the item with your current filter from the queue. If it does not match your exact filter after being read, put the item back in the queue.

Happy coding!
---------------
Paul
Sweden
Happy coding!
Paul, Sweden
(By all means, do not mark this as the best answer!)

EslamGhandour
Level 4
Hi!

Thank you both for your your response and your valuable suggestions. I have created an idea and it would be great if you can have a look into it and vote. Idea Details - Blue Prism Community Site