Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Decipher installation

Hi All,I am unable to install Decipher for Community edition .any license required.------------------------------mahesh ch------------------------------

Read checkbox value from Excel

I am looking for solution on how can i read checked entry in excel worksheet.sample entry in a column  looks like this. ------------------------------Neeraj KumarTechnical Architect------------------------------

20309.png
Neel1 by MVP
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

click action on web element not working

The click action works perfectly fine in Dev environment but fails in UAT.We are using BP v6.10.3 and I have tried identifying the element both in Browser mode and UI Automation mode. None seems working, I have added steps to focus[in Navigate stage]...

storing data in table format in collection

I need read the table i have attached the table image for reference If i spy ds and stored in a collection everything is coming in a single column but i need in a table format can anyone please help me to solve this. ------------------------------Anu...

31863.png 31864.png

Mainframe (TSO Emulator) automation

Hello,I am working on Mainframe automation using BluePrism for which I am establishing the connectivity by configuring below details in Application Modeler (Object Studio).  Indicate what type of application you are using: Mainframe Application - IBM...

30847.png

V3 Manifest Browser extension releases

Hello All, We are using edge browser for all web automation projects.I need some clarity on below points. 1. At present we are using blueprism version 6.10.1, In case if we do not have any processes which is invoking javascript, what will be the impa...

Blueprism upgradation test Strategy

We are planning to upgrade from current version of blueprism to the latest one. Would like to know what is the strategy you are following. Lets say there are 100 BOTs running in PROD. What are the sanity checks we should be doing. How can we get the ...

Authentication failed.

why my blue prism code couldn't click on sign in Button? ------------------------------Sara Nof------------------------------

30272.png
SaraNof by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How to attach child index in MS edge (Explorer mode)

Hi,Could you please help me in identifying how to attach a popup window while defining an object in MS Edge(Explorer mode), earlier it was working fine in internet explorer. Refer below snip,Also, is there any way to directly launch the website URL i...

11624.png

ODBC connection string

Hi,how the ODBC connection string should be built in Validation list? I would like to connect to excel. There is an example for SQL database but not for excel.Thanks.RegardsZdenek

Storing a table in collection

What i'm facing is i read a table directly from website to collection but in collection how the table is storing means all the different column values are storing in single column in collection.example table: name  age                            a   ...

SAP Spying issue

Hi All,Did anyone faced the issue of SAP spying where the application is at some other location and the spying is happening at different location?It seems to be some settings issue. Can anyone guide on the above issue?------------------------------Ma...

19398.png

Not possible to install local DB

Hello, I've been checking other threads, like this one: An error occurred whilst configuring Blue Prism localdb. | Trials but I'm still unable to install the localDB to run Blue Prism, because I'm getting the following error:Unable to determine wheth...

11214.png