Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Blue Prism v7.1.0.62280

Hello, after update version on 7.1, i have a problem with work in Edge. Some of the buttons it sees but does not press. I tried in Navigate different ways like: Click , Double click, verify and Focus, but but fails to press it and gives no error.  I ...

MFA Using Blue Prism

Hi Experts,Kindly advise how to implement MFA using Blue Prism V6.10.4.We have trying below two VBOs suggested in the below url.Blue Prism Digital Exchange offers two assets for Multi-Factor Authentication Blueprismremove preview Blue Prism Digital ...

12758.png

Browser Mode Issue - Upgrade from v7.01 to v7.1.1

Hello community, we currently upgraded our BP installation from v7.0.1 to v7.1.1 (latest) and we're experiencing issues regarding the browser automations. Specifically, some actions (like 'Click) on elements (such as Hyperlink (web) ) doesn't work an...

Process not running from control room

Hi Team,We have a process running fine in studio.  But it failing to launch any application(SAP our case) when running from control room. please note all the previous steps before any application launch are executing perfectly. Sometimes it running f...

Resolved! CI/CD - Blue Prism

Hello everyone, I'm studying how to create a  CI/CD (Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery) with blue prism and I want to know if you have it in your operation, what technology do you use, how complex it was to create, feel free to contribute t...

Unable to attach mainframe session

Hi,I am working on mainframe application (AS/400), In my senario I launch session A and session B, after performing some of the operation in session B I am reading some data and store in a data item, then I close session B, Now I want to write data i...

How to write 20220915 as 2022/09/15

Good dayCan you please help me out as i am new to blue prism.How can i write this data item value "20201015" as 2020/10/15?. This value i am getting it from a business object as it is by using a read stage. I tried using split text and extract regex ...

Size of Text Area element

Hi, is it possible to specify dimension of Text Area element somehow? I need it to be a certain size so that all the 5 lines are displayed by default. Now when I generated a submission and a user displays it it is of a size to show only 2 lines and t...

Ultima IA-Connect vs Blueprism 7.0 CITRIX automation

Hi All, At present we are using Ultima IA Connect tool for automating the CITRIX hosted applications. I came to know that #blueprism ver. 7 has CITRIX automation functionality similar to #Ultima IA Connect ​. What we have experienced till now with UL...

Resolved! How to assign acending numbers in priority in work queue

Hi,  I have a collection around some 15-20 rows have sorted  in the ascending order, i want to load them in the work queue with ascending priority eg: row1 --priority 1,row 2 priority 2 etc.. Can some one help on this scenario.Regards,Arthi----------...

Miya by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Graph API - Outlook -- Search Emails By Subject ?

Hi, I have used BP graph API developer exchange product to read/retrieve a list of all emails. Is there a way that I can filter ? ( I can and am filtering the result).. But is there a way to request a list of messages with specific query criteria ? L...

Problem identifying HTML element

Hello, I'm learning Blue Prism and I have run into a few errors, but one of them is speacially weird for me.So, I was doing this Amazon exercise where I need to create a robot that searches for a book, and for one of the steps I had to log in. So, I ...