Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! SAP - Problem with Identification the Elements

Hi,I have a problem with the Identification the elements in my SAP Window during use the mapping tool.The problem shows up in the inability to accurately mark elements. When I mark a element with my cursor the red frame appears in the incorrect place...

36212.png

Application crashes when spying in UIA or AA

​Hi,We are having an issue when trying to spy the vFire application, which is a windows application.It only happen when we try to spy the navigation menu dropdown in AA or UIA mode. As soon as we hover the mouse over it'll crash. Other components of ...

error message from Interact

Hi, I have various forms in Interact (4.6) and I can raise submissions for them. Today I created a new one and I am getting following message in InteractYour submission Create Standard Order Overview ID 46 has failed to reach the Blue Prism work queu...

Runtime Resource Getting Offline

Hey Guys! Anyone else having issue where Runtime Resource is suddenly losing connection at 3:00 am (NZST)? I've seen it happening on different machines now. All were working perfectly previously. It is occurring on both version 6 and 7 environments. ...

Chrome Elements not being recognised

Hi, We are using Blue prism 6.9 version and Chrome version- 86. We have this one peculiar issue - Process is running fine in chrome for 2 to 3 days - but after that while trying to login we are facing below error first  :-ERROR: Internal : AMI error ...

Function for Bouncy Castle - PGP Utility - 1.0.0

Hi All,Have any of you integrated the Bouncy castle PGP utility from digital exchange? Followed the exact same steps per the guide but still facing an issue during integration( Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage : Obj...

Save object failed

I am the admin for this environment, why do I cannot save?------------------------------Sara Nof------------------------------

20257.png
SaraNof by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get started with ServiceAssist

Dear folk.I started digging into the Service Assist and have some questions as a beginner in this service.1. BP v7.0 seems not have been integrated with TrustPortal according to the installation guide. Is there any roadmap for integration with BP v7....

Identify element issue on edge

In application modeller launch an application through MS Edge, when we try to identify element by click identify button, the application is launched again. There is no this issue in another resource. What can I do to address it?----------------------...

EricLi by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Global send keys not working on Windows application.

Hi all,I am having problems using global send keys and global send keys events on a windows application.Blueprism only sends the first letter of the input to the selected field and shortcuts like ALT+O are not working.I cannot use the interval option...