cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buttons cannot be clicked

BenjaminDackerm
Level 2
Hello I am trying zu click a couple of buttons in order to automise a Process from a website.
When i try to click the with the Navigation feature click the Process just goes on like it clicked the button but it didnt. I checked the Application Modeller but the Button elements get highlighted just fine and other functions like writing in inputs fields also work its just the clicking part which doesnt work. When i try other clicking methods such as doubleclick or something similiar it also doesnt work. Is there a way to further analyze or solve the problem. 

Kind regards
Benjamin Dackermann
2 REPLIES 2

MateuszBlazej
Level 3
Hi, we have experienced similar problems after Blue Prism upgrade to 7.1.2. For several websites the only way is to use "Read Bounds" of the button and then Activate -> Click Window (Top + Bottom / 2 ; Right + Left / 2)

It's a regular problem with blue prism browser automation. There are a few ways you can try. One is already mentioned by Mateusz.
Another way you can use Navigate stage and then use two actions one focus then pas Enter sendkeys or click action.
Otherwise, spy in UIA mode and use click it will work. So any of them may work in this way.
Regards,
Amlan Sahoo