Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SAP Spying issue

Hi All,Did anyone faced the issue of SAP spying where the application is at some other location and the spying is happening at different location?It seems to be some settings issue. Can anyone guide on the above issue?------------------------------Ma...

19398.png

Not possible to install local DB

Hello, I've been checking other threads, like this one: An error occurred whilst configuring Blue Prism localdb. | Trials but I'm still unable to install the localDB to run Blue Prism, because I'm getting the following error:Unable to determine wheth...

11214.png

Where is the example PDD?

Hi all,I'm writing a PDD and the Delivery Roadmap documentation says that there is an example based on the BP Travel process in the portal, but I couldn't find it. Does anyone have a link to that or any other example?

String manipulation

How to use string manipulation to read a table from website to collection.------------------------------Nayana H P------------------------------

AA Spying

Our AA Elements have stopped working today – they have worked previously and work when we run them immediately after 'respying'. We can highlight them when spying them, but when running the process we get the below error and the elements fail to spy ...

36718.png

Edge attach issue

We set an object attach to a running application which open with MS Edge. When to perform attach, a new blank edge page were launched. What can I do to address this issue?------------------------------Eric LiOperation AnalysisAIGAsia/Hong_Kong-------...

EricLi by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

SMTP will stop working October 1st, 2022

Hello, In my project we are using SMTP auth to send emails. I have learned from this article from Microsoft (Deprecation of Basic authentication in Exchange Online | Microsoft Docs) that this functionality will not be working anymore. Even though is ...

Security Vulnerabilities For BP V6.10.2

Hi Team,I'm exploring about the security vulnerabilities for BP V6.10.2.In Support center, we received the security patches available update.Could you please help me where should we download the security patches.------------------------------Sheela P...

Sheela by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Export Packge using automatec Command

Facing some issue while export package :Error processing action: exportpackage.BluePrism.Server.Domain.Models.NameAlreadyExistsException: A release with the name 'Script release test 123' already exists for this packageat BluePrism.AutomateAppCore.cl...

Barcode Encoding and Decoding

Can we Decode or Encode barcodes using BP?------------------------------Nripan SudasSystems EngineerInfosysBangalore7406090815------------------------------