Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable to highlight element using UIA mode

We have been spying elements with UIA mode - it spies them no problem. Then, after removing the attributes that are not required, when trying to highlight the spied element - Blue Prism freezes and 'not responding' and it needs to be killed from task...

Resolved! Issue Launch JDedwards with EDGE

Hi, I have Blueprism V 7.1 and I am moving all my old Bots (with IE) to EDGE.My problem is with all Bots that use JDEdwards, because when I launch EDGE, with the the RPA take a long of time to detect that JDEdwards is opened. With IE it step was fast...

Write stage not working properly for Angalarjs web page

Recently I develop a robot for Anglarjs webpage,some input fields have validation, only if input correct format value will allowed to submit. I use write stage input correct value but the webpage not allow to submit. Manual input or global send keys...

JunTan by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Locked Interact Form

HI.I am using v4.3.1.1 and there is a form that is locked by my developer. However he states he is not in it and hasn't been for awhile.1. Is there a way to unlock it2. Could it have been locked when he cloned the form?ThanksRhian--------------------...

Java Application - Unable to spy dropdown calendar

Hi. I'm trying to troubleshoot an object for a Java application that has a dropdown for a calendar. The problem is that while I can spy the dropdown to display the calendar, as soon as I go back to the app modeler and click Identify to spy the actual...

37054.png

Auto reply mail issue

Hello all,Can you please guys help me with this question/situation:How do I get same mail body exists in the mail, when I click approve or reject button shown in the image without changing in the anything and format of mail body?This is what I want t...

36433.png 36434.png

(HELP) MANY QUESTIONS

1. if i have 5 windows and all have same google main page on it, if i want to work on 2nd window (not 2nd tab) how to do it?2. if i have 5 tabs with same google main page and to work on 2nd tab how to do it?3. how to develop a function that will give...

Upgrading from 6.9 to 6.10.5 (Need guidance)

Hi Everyone. We are planning to upgrade Blue Prism from 6.9 to 6.10.5.  Can you please share detailed guidance - or Steps that I should follow to make this easy and quick? While I read upgrade notes and all the information provided  - Please share yo...

Uploading file to Sharepoint Folder

Good Morning all,I'm looking to upload/copy/save an Excel file to a specific Sharepoint Folder. Firstly, my apologies in advance - I am by no means an expert in working with SharePoint. I'm aware that there is the Graph API for interacting with Share...