Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Security patches for SS&C Blue Prism now available

We are pleased to announce the release of security patches to address recently identified vulnerabilities. More information on these vulnerabilities and mitigations is available here. Patches are now available for the following SS&C Blue Prism versio...

Kev_B by Community Team
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Unable to highlight element using UIA mode

We have been spying elements with UIA mode - it spies them no problem. Then, after removing the attributes that are not required, when trying to highlight the spied element - Blue Prism freezes and 'not responding' and it needs to be killed from task...

Resolved! Issue Launch JDedwards with EDGE

Hi, I have Blueprism V 7.1 and I am moving all my old Bots (with IE) to EDGE.My problem is with all Bots that use JDEdwards, because when I launch EDGE, with the the RPA take a long of time to detect that JDEdwards is opened. With IE it step was fast...

Write stage not working properly for Angalarjs web page

Recently I develop a robot for Anglarjs webpage,some input fields have validation, only if input correct format value will allowed to submit. I use write stage input correct value but the webpage not allow to submit. Manual input or global send keys...

JunTan by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Locked Interact Form

HI.I am using v4.3.1.1 and there is a form that is locked by my developer. However he states he is not in it and hasn't been for awhile.1. Is there a way to unlock it2. Could it have been locked when he cloned the form?ThanksRhian--------------------...

Java Application - Unable to spy dropdown calendar

Hi. I'm trying to troubleshoot an object for a Java application that has a dropdown for a calendar. The problem is that while I can spy the dropdown to display the calendar, as soon as I go back to the app modeler and click Identify to spy the actual...

37054.png

Auto reply mail issue

Hello all,Can you please guys help me with this question/situation:How do I get same mail body exists in the mail, when I click approve or reject button shown in the image without changing in the anything and format of mail body?This is what I want t...

36433.png 36434.png

(HELP) MANY QUESTIONS

1. if i have 5 windows and all have same google main page on it, if i want to work on 2nd window (not 2nd tab) how to do it?2. if i have 5 tabs with same google main page and to work on 2nd tab how to do it?3. how to develop a function that will give...