cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there anything like UiPath Orchestrator for BluePrism

SatomiMiyagawa
Level 2
Hello!
I have been working as RPA Project manager for almost 3 years on the project using UiPath on my previous project.
Now my client uses Blue Prism, and was wondering if they offer anything like UiPath Orchestrator, for the user to manage their credential, the process to run and schedule.

My client is currently installing Interactive application to each computer, but every time there are an update of the application, I think it will become a pain to upgrade all the application out there as the project is expanding.
In the other hand, if the orchestration and management could be performed on web based application then it would make everyone's life easier, so was wondering if Blue Prism offer such a service.

I appreciate for the advice!
Thank you!

Satomi
5 REPLIES 5

JerinJose
Level 10
Hi Satomi,

Blueprism Has its Control-Room which can be used to Schedule Process runs, Store credentials, initiate process run on demand, Monitor logs, manage runtime resources, and manage process and objects etc.  With Blueprism version 7 there is Web based control-room introduced for ease of management and orchestration

KodiSrihari
Level 8
Hi Satomi, 

In Blue Prism there is an  in build Process Management section that is "CONTROL" .Where all Processes designed in Studio are managed. Here we can Run a Process in required Machine, Schedule, Configure Queues, Configure Machines. To create Credentials we have to go to "System > Security > Credentials" in Blue Prism Tool . Attached are interfaces of Control and System-Credential. 

36336.png

36337.png

Hope you got the answer.
Thanks.

SatomiMiyagawa
Level 2
Thank you Jerin for answering to my question.
I have seen control room on interactive PC which we have, but I wanted something on web base for easier orchestration, but glad to know that there is one after Version 7.
What is the service called, and do you know where I can get the information, how the website looks like and it's feature?
I appreciate for further output! Thank you!

JerinJose
Level 10
Hi Satomi,

The service for web based control-room is an optional installation feature called HUB, details can be found here 

Hello, Satomi,

check this one https://www.rpasupervisor.com/. It is an excellent tool which does what you are looking for and even more.

Regards,

Zdenek