cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue Launch JDedwards with EDGE

CarlosGomez1
Level 3
Hi, I have Blueprism V 7.1 and I am moving all my old Bots (with IE) to EDGE.

My problem is with all Bots that use JDEdwards, because when I launch EDGE, with the the RPA take a long of time to detect that JDEdwards is opened. With IE it step was fast, but with Edge It take a long of time...

Sometimes it pass without problems and other times it stuck here... 

I am attaching the Modeller and the object that I use to Launch..

I reaaly appreciatte your help.

1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

Neel1
MVP
Hello @CarlosGomez1 - Try to modify the attribute which are used in element for detection post launching the JDE.

Are you working on IE mode in EDGE or like chromium feature of Edge( browser mode in Edge) ?

I am also using JDE Application a lot and i am using IE mode in Edge to work upon because in my case JDE is not compatible with chromes/Edge.
i am not facing this type of issue but for me overall slowness of JDE is a big concern which can vary across origination.​

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

Neel1
MVP
Hello @CarlosGomez1 - Try to modify the attribute which are used in element for detection post launching the JDE.

Are you working on IE mode in EDGE or like chromium feature of Edge( browser mode in Edge) ?

I am also using JDE Application a lot and i am using IE mode in Edge to work upon because in my case JDE is not compatible with chromes/Edge.
i am not facing this type of issue but for me overall slowness of JDE is a big concern which can vary across origination.​