Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

blueprism facebook research

Hello, I hope you are all doing well. I am currently making a robot that allows you to search in the facebook bar. any time, it is impossible to launch the search and this even after having written the name concerned. Has anyone come across this prob...

Multiple MS Edge Browser Window Issue

Hi,We are currently migrating all of our processes to MS Edge rom IE and although it was going quite well there is now quite a large issue as we have moved onto another website.The issue is that now we have 2 MS Edge browsers running for the 2 differ...

Get Folders Action - with certain conditions

Hello,I'm looking for an option to get all folders created before/after certain DateTime Or only get X number of folders based on ascending descending order. Kind of  direct filter before we get collection.I have a target folder containing appx 1lac ...

Strings Manipulation and Regex solutions

Hi, I have couple of questions regarding string and regex -1) If I have a String and have to find position of all occurrences of a word (occurrences) in it and return all position in a collection, is there any VBO for the same?2) If in above case the...

login agent failed

One of our run-time resource today failed to login by using login agent. The error message is : 信号灯超时时间已到. This Chinese may be saying "The semaphore timeout period has expired". How can I address this issue? ------------------------------Eric LiOpera...

EricLi by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Executing Windows Net Use Command to Map Drive

Hello,I have an action that launches the command prompt and then executes the Windows net use command to map a drive. The password was updated to contain special characters and the command now throws a "The filename, directory name, or volume label s...

ctz9843 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Parent document load in Browser automation

Hello Everyone,Is there any possible option to validate parent document or document load within browser automation scope?Because in my automation, I have only one feasible to check with "element exist" that one also not worthwhile for some of the cas...

Resolved! Application Modeler Option

Hello All,What is the use of this field in application Modeler. What type of inputs can be given to this field.------------------------------Neeraj KumarTechnical Architect------------------------------

13846.png
Neel1 by MVP
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes