Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Is the online excel sheet be used in bp

Hi,  Is it possible to use online excel in blueprism. currently we have lot of datas updated in offline, we are planning to move to online excel, is there any trustable link, how can it be implemented.Miya------------------------------Miya-----------...

Miya by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Blue Prism Queue List

Hello Everyone,When i am refreshing the queue items in inside control room. Frequently , I have been receiving this below error Pop-up Message.I am not aware of this issue. Could you anyone please let me know why we have been getting this pop -up?Tha...

25983.png

Resolved! How to read names of pdf's in a folder ?

Hi,I need the bot to do following -1. Go to folder location.2. Open folder3. Read names of documents/pdf's that are placed in a folder.4. Store names of documents/pdf's in a collection.Is that possible. Please suggest how can this be achieved ?Placin...

18412.png

Resolved! RR is stuck in Pending.

Hi, Community.Can anyone explain the following situation? Why and when this is happening and how to resolve this?RR is in an idle state with its session pending but no current session is visible in Control Room.No schedule is registered in time table...

13606.png

Spy or parse HTML?

Hello All,I am new to the community and just getting my feet wet in the Blue Prism space. I managed to complete the Foundation Training and I have been working on implementing an RPA solution and have come across a snag.I had a look at one of the thr...

Resolved! Tag Item

So Tag Item Filter is not case sensitive?  ------------------------------Sanaa Fallah------------------------------

31133.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Blue Prism License

Hi,I wanted to know if I can use multiple runtime resources having only a single license if the runtime resources will not run concurrently. For eg, Imagine I have only one license, but I have installed Runtime Resources on five servers. I have five ...

Object name change - updating references

Hi there,  I work on a team that is scaling up rather quickly, and we are trying to get our object library in order so it is easy to navigate (and audit). We have many poorly named objects that were created when we were just standing up our automati...

How to convert Excel to csv

Can you please share the information about how to convert excel to csv in blue prism. i am trying this from many days but unable to do comment your answer if anyone know how to this i run a best digital marketing agency so i need to know this -------...