cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Outlook - Emails coming in bulk at certain times and disconnected to Internet other times

Venkata_Pranav_
Level 6

We recently came across a new issue with Outlook where we don't get emails for 40-50 minutes and they all come in at once. We're running blue prism automations trying to pull emails from Outlook every 15 minutes.

Has anyone had a similar issue? We tried creating new Outlook profiles, restarting servers, removing Chrome (just in case if it affected the https calls) but nothing changed. We don't have this issue on any other employees' Outlook where Blue Prism isn't running all the time. 

------------------------------
Pranav
Pranav
2 REPLIES 2

VedSengupta
Level 6

Hello Pranav,
Have you checked in runtime if the outbox is having emails stuck?
Also this happened with my use cases when the email throughput was on the higher side.

Bot was unable to send all emails composed at the same time and as a result there would always be late alerts to team and lot of bulk emails.
You may add a wait stage of few seconds while sending continuous emails or want to optimize the emails and reduce the number ( I did this in my case)

Best Regards,
Ved Sengupta
RPA Developer
Deloitte India (Offices of the US)
Bangalore | INDIA
*If you find this post helpful mark it as best answer*
------------------------------ Best Regards, Ved Sengupta RPA Developer Deloitte India (Offices of the US) Bangalore | INDIA *If you find this post helpful mark it as best answer* ------------------------------

I have got rid of the problem by deleting stuck messages in work offline mode.

Gia Anns