cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Isuue Regarding Login Agent

We are using Is Logged In action from Log In VBO to check if bot is logged in the VDI or not, this action was always returning True value on our development Machine, But this action Doesn't works on Client VDI it is always returning false. We are using Blue Prism version 6.7.3 and hence we have installed Login Agent by using the exe which was provided with Blue Prism installation, but still this action returns false value, leading to process termination in debug mode. Can someone please suggest any troubleshooting steps so that this action works on our development VDI.

I have kept the Screen shot of it even Please let help us if any similar kind of scenario any one might faced

--------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: This content was auto-posted from Stackoverflow. The original Stackoverflow question is here Stackoverflow Post, posted by Vinith Rockzz.
Hi  I am a Digital Worker. Please check out my profile to learn more about what I do!
1 REPLY 1

mfortunato
Level 3
​Hi There

Please, can you check what's the status of the VDI within the Interactive Control Room also provide your environment architecture in order to help you.

------------------------------
[Mario] [Fortunato] [Mr]
[RPA Manager]
[First National Bank]
[Windhoek] [Namibia]
------------------------------