cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java Access Bridge 32/64 bits

BordessoullesVi
Level 3
windows 64 bits / 32bits java : 1.6.0_45 JAB : 2.0.2   Hi, I have an error while recognizing with java. With a 32-bit windows desktop, some pages of the application are not correctly recognized, while on a 64-bit windows they are well recognized.   The problem lies in the capture, some fields are not captured (input, label) (via the mouse) and when I go through "Open application Navigator" capture is possible (BP sees the fields) but when I do "Highlight" it does not work. With a W64 bit, these fields appear and are well captured. If I capture under a W64, then I launch the application on a W32, BP issue a recognition error.   Have you ever had a problem like this? Problem with some pages of the application, 32-bit JAB or BP ?! An idea ?  
3 REPLIES 3

IshanMahajan
Level 7
Hi,   There is on thing you can try, any item which you can not spy/highlight using application modeler, go to Application navigator and find the particular element, take a snapshot of its attribute displayed in application navigator, now go to Application modeler, spy the element, cross verify the properties shown in in Application modeler vs  Application navigator(the snapshot you captured). You will notice some difference like class name or id has nested elements(parent elements property + child element property), manually change them referring to the application navigator snap shot, try to highlight it, you should be able to highlight that now.

BordessoullesVi
Level 3
Hi, Thx for the answer. I just tried the manipulation, unfortunately it didn't work. There is no difference between the two capture methods (no difference like class name or id, etc)

IshanMahajan
Level 7
Ok,  Have tried changing the Application Manager mode ? by default it is set as 'Embedded' can you just try playing with that ? try to set it to External 64 bit or External OS size ? You can go to Application Modeler -> Application Wizard and click on Next till you reach this step.   I hope that should work, if not sorry i don't have a clue.   All the best.