cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java Application is not Running from control room.

RenatiManoher
Level 2
HI, 
I am working on automation with java based application, after all development my Bot is running fine from Studio, in fast mode. But while i am running the same process from control room, the blue prism application is going to not responding state.Java application have to be launched from internet explorer, after java application is launched, there are some security popups, bot handling that security popups also. but after security popup, bot have to click on java application and have to open a new form. but it is not clicking on that button in java application. and not showing the error also( such as java element not found ). after some time blue prism application is going to not responding state. after so much debugging i am not able to found the root cause for this.

Any idea, what is the root cause is,
Thanks in advance for your time and help.

------------------------------
Renati Manoher
Consultant
2 REPLIES 2

GopalBhaire
Level 10
Can you check the session logs for what the last stage it executes before crashing?
My primary guess is it is unable to find the Java button hence it crashes (check how long does it takes to highlight the button through app modeller)
Find more help in this post https://community.blueprism.com/communities/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?MessageKey=ed60a6b3-a4c2-472d-9943-c830df724f1c&CommunityKey=3743dbaa-6766-4a4d-b7ed-9a98b6b1dd01&tab=digestviewer#bm...

Gopal Bhaire
Analyst
Accenture

Thank you so much Gopal for your time.
Yes i checked the session log, the last stage it is showing is,(Checking for the button in java application) identifying of java element in dynamic wait stage, what i am suspecting is, if it is not able to find the java element, It should go through timeout and have to go through timeout handling path. Even for 2 hours it is showing in that stage only(in logs). Not able to stop the bot through immediate stop from control room, even blue prism application re log-in is also not working. The only way to recover is resource pc restart. After restart the resource pc, then its terminated.

Meanwhile i will go through The link you shared.

Renati Manoher
Consultant
capgemini
Asia/Kolkata