cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let's chat!

JanetBarth
Staff
Staff

Thanks for joining the Certified Partner Network (CPN).
We'd really like to know more about you so we can help make this community as relevant and useful to you as possible. I'd love to know the answers to these questions:

1. Where are you based?
2. What are you working on with Blue Prism
3, What challenges are you facing at the moment with RPA?
4. What would you like to see within the CPN?

If there's something you'd like to discuss in more detail with us and your peers, do make a new discussion topic so we can expand on the conversation.
Regards
Janet  

------------------------------
Janet Barth
Partner Program Communications Manager
Blue Prism
Europe/London
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am a program manager (performing senior consultant role) from Bangalore, India. I am managing RPA  projects and building bots myself for several processes. I use surface automation technique extensively and HTML method in specific. The HTML paths of the spied elements changes without notice and it is very annoying. I would like to know more about use of different surface automation techniques in relevant scenarios. Also, I would be interested to know about the PM framework for RPA projects.

Nayeem Mohammed
Senior Consultant
Ernst & Young
Asia/Kolkata

Nayeem,
First of all I apologise for the delay in the response.  Can you please confirm what product version you are using?  
I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Regards
Janet

Janet Barth
Blue Prism
Europe/London

Hello Nayeem,

Our Professional Services team have provided the following recommendations:

For PM Framework:

Access following Robotic Operating Model course listed in our LMS portal (Blue Prism Portal -> Learning -> LMS)

Blue Prism Learning: Non-Technical Stream -> Robotic Operating Model

Dynamic Paths in HTML pages:

Please refer to the Browser Automation Guide for tips to overcome dynamic paths issue - https://portal.blueprism.com/documents/browser-automation-guide

Also refer to the KB article on Dynamic paths - http://portal.blueprism.com/customer-support/support-center#/path/1339120402

Surface Automation:

Given that you have experience using Surface Automation, we recommend the advanced training course which could take ~20 hours.  Refer to below link in support portal for pointers to detailed information you are looking for - http://portal.blueprism.com/customer-support/support-center#/path/1158841832

Someone from our Professional Services team can assist further if there is any specific follow up query on any of the above topics.

Regards

Janet

Janet Barth
Blue Prism
Europe/London

david.garsi
Level 3
Hi Janet, Hello All

I'm David from France. Nice to meet you and to join the community.
I'm working as Technical Lead with 12 Developers and 4 Business Analyst. We have developed like 60 Processes on BluePrism. The challenges we are facing is how we transform RPA to IPA without using all the cool stuff (WebServices to use with AWS, Watson or Microsoft) you provided to us because in France it's difficult to externalize the personal data from our Clients. I Hope, BluePrism will develop his own AI plateform (OCR in priority, and some other stuff)

Thanks for all and see you in a community meeting maybe
David

David GARSI
Technical Lead
Accenture
Europe/Paris

Hi David,
I understand John Bailey from Blue Prism (Pre-Sales group) has reached out to you - just checking you have received his message inviting you catch up?
Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.
Regards
Janet

Janet Barth
Blue Prism
Europe/London

Hi Janet,

Yes I received it. I was a bit busy these days. I'm sorry.

See you soon.

David​

David GARSI
Technical Lead
Accenture
Europe/Paris