cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Library Import Issue

hermanusstein
Level 2
Hi,

I recently upgraded my BP version to 6.7 but had to downgrade it back to 6.3 yesterday due to company requirements and since then I have been struggling to import my library as I keep getting the attached error message. Any assistance will be highly appreciated.
16279.png

------------------------------
Hermanus Stein | Robotics Automation Developer
4 REPLIES 4

AmiBarrett
Level 12
Does your package include skills? Those were not introduced until 6.4.

Ami Barrett
Sr Product Consultant
Blue Prism
Plano, TX

No, not that I'm aware of.

Hermanus Stein

Hi Hermanus.

There was a change to the database structure for 6.7. Did you restore your database when you moved back to 6.3?

jack

Jack Look
Sr Product Consultant
Blue Prism

Hi Hermanus.

I'm going to summarize our conversation here in the community so hopefully other folks can chime in if they can help.

You had a process that was developed in 6.3. You then upgraded to 6.7, which required a database change. You imported your 6.3 developed process into 6.7.

You had to revert to 6.3. You restored the database from the backup taken prior to 6.3. You tried to import your 6.7 process into 6.3. You are receiving the error mentioned in your post.

You have 6.7 up and you've created an ad hoc release file, ensuring there are no skills in it. You then tried to import it into a 6.3 instance and are still having the same issue.

Please correct me if I'm missing something.

If everything I've stated is correct and I've not missed anything, I suggest you break down your import into very small components. Try just importing the objects. If that fails, try one object at a time until you find out which one is causing problems. Continue with this granular approach until you can determine which component specifically is causing the issue.

Once we have that, hopefully we can figure out what is causing the problem.

Keep us posted here on the forum.

jack

Jack Look
Sr Product Consultant
Blue Prism