Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Take Screenshots from Clipboard and Runtime

Blue Prism doesn't have a native way of taking any image from clipboard and save it as a file on disk . How cool it would have been to pick up an image from clipboard and store it in data item directly?Solution:https://rpatools.com/2019/02/playing-wi...

Replace Value in Collection & Reorder Columns

Problem Statement: Reorder Collection Fields.Replace a certain value inside a collection by some other value (Or replace blanks inside collection to some other value).Solution:https://rpatools.com/2019/08/replace-value-in-collection-reorder-columns/V...

Overlapping Display Issue

This Post is for Information purpose only. We have observed in some Blue Prism installations on some system, the text are overlapped or the text descriptions for some features are partially or full hidden from view. In these circumstances the functio...

Could not get process defenition

Hi, When we try to open a process in process studio, we get the error message:  Could not get process defenitionFacts about the process: - It is locked and we can't remove the lock- It started happening after we imported a release of the process with...

Import object from different version of Blue Prism

Hello,I'm trying to import an object from Trial Blue Prism 6.6 to Blue Prism 6.4.2. The import result is ok but the elements of the object appear out of place (all of them concentrated at one point) and there are a lot of errors. Can anyone help me...

27027.png

Dynamic Input Dialog Boxes- Assisted Automation

The reason for this post is information sharing. Feel free to download the VBOs and play around.https://rpatools.com/2019/01/message-box-and-request-credentials-using-blue-prism/https://rpatools.com/2019/01/input-dialoguerun-time-user-input-in-blue-p...

Resolved! How to use Login Agent

Hello ppl! This post is only to see different points of view and what you recomend using Login Agent.We are using the Login and Logout through the scheduler in a simply secuence "Login" On Complete -> "Process"  on complete -> "Logout" On Complete ->...

29762.png

Handwritten PDF Document Automation

Hello Everyone,How to automate handwritten PDF document using blue prism. If anyone knows please help me how to do.------------------------------Rakesh PappulaRPA Developer------------------------------

Use MS Access Application GUI - Slow to execute

Hi,  I'm currently working on Microsoft Access Application Form automation. Everything works fine, I'm able to attach the application, spy element by using AA Mode but as soon as I need to highlight the element, it can take 2 minutes to find the ele...

18246.jpg 18247.jpg
GCollin by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Mouse cursor can not get actived

Hi There,I had an element which was spied by the browser model from the firefox ,and it can only be spied with the browser model .I want to active the mouse cursor with "^A" ,"{Tab}" and many others hotkeys ,also with the click the element ,but I can...

HaoLu by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

importing releasefile using AutomateC

Hi,   I have a release a file in my local desktop, is there any CMD command which can import this release file into a dbconname. I need help on the following command from CMD, AutomateC /sso /dbconname="conName" /import "releaseName" I am gettin...

Reading Mapiex Mails

Hello Everyone,We are Trying to download Multiple attachments from the mails which is in Unread State and With Specific Subject Line.Can it is Possible Using Blue prism Mapiex ? Blue prism 6.1 ? (We have this availability of the system)If any Solutio...

Resolved! OLEDB Query '' is Corrupt

Hello all,I had been using OLEDB to change three fields within an excel sheet based on the value in the field. It had been working up until a couple days ago. Now I am receiving an error on the execute Query stage. The error I am receiving is : Inter...

Not able to connect oracle Database

Hi, I am trying to connect Oracle Database . Using Default VBO Data- OLEDB Set connection  and it is throwing some error."Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: The 'OraOLEDB.Oracle' provider is not registered...