cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License Activation Error 0x400

FernandoFlores
Level 2
Today i tried to install the learning edition of Blue Prism but when I got to the license activation key the error 0x400 did not let me activate the key I contacted by email but I received the automated following email.

Dear Fernando,

Please note, this is an automated email.

Thank you for contacting Blue Prism Customer Support. Your support ticket 109795 related to Error while activating license key Error code 0×400 is currently on hold as our system does not recognise you as a verified support contact.

Have you tried posting or browsing for an answer to your query on the Blue Prism CommunityThe answer may be there waiting for you!"

In order for us to provide support, we require our customers and partners to be registered. You are receiving this email because it is the first time you have contacted us using this e-mail address.

If your email signature includes the information below, we will automatically register you.

If your email signature does not contain the information below please provide it to us by replying to this email at your earliest convenience.

• Your full name
    • Your telephone number 
    • Your full company name.  If you are working for a partner please provide the name of the end customer you are working with
    • The country you are based in
    • The name of your Blue Prism license key

Once we receive this information we will continue with your original request.

Kind regards,
Blue Prism Global Customer Support

Does anybody know how can I solve the error?

------------------------------
Fernando Flores
1 REPLY 1

expertcr
Staff
Staff
Hello Fernando

I will pass your ticket to the admin group, they need to issue you another license.

Luis Lopez
Customer Support Engineer English and Spanish
Blue Prism Ltd