Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

BP 6.7 Database upgrade failed

Hello, recently I've been upgrading BP to version 6.7, during the database upgrade occured an issue: Upgrade failed - Must declare the scalar variable. Any suggestions?------------------------------Peter MarcisRPA ConsultantTechstra – Neoops--------...

26095.png

Firefox - UI Spy Mode Issue

Hello everyone, i am intregrating blueprism with Firefox browser and due to web application restrcitions we use UIA mode to capture some elements. Until yesterday there was no problem regarding the UIA mode. Today i was trying to test my solution and...

Oracle EBS 12.1 - Spying issues with Java 6 u35

Hi,I am trying to integrate Oracle EB Suite, java application using Blue Prism. Application Version Oracle Version 12.1.3 Java - 1.6 JAB -2.0.2 I am able to Enable the Java Access Bridge, but the spying option for highlighting is not coming.   Thanks...

Java Access Bridge

Hi,   I am trying to integrate Oracle EB Suite, java application using Blue Prism. Application Version Oracle Version 12.1.3 Java - 1.6 JAB -2.0.2 I am able to Enable the Java Access Bridge, but the spying option for highlighting is not coming...

Scheduler

A quick question, I hope I'll get a positive response.Can we set the time counter (i.e after how many hours (like 1 or 2 or 4) it should retry the same process) through the "environment variable" for a scheduler to run? If yes, then how we do that? D...

Login Agent

Hi, with the login agent, : The first to know if the robot can activate a windows session? That is to say, if the session is locked, can he set the password, open the session and thus start the process.Thanks ------------------------------Mohammed Ha...

Configure WebAPI - Cannot see checkbox in Expose column

Hello All, I am trying to configure Web API to generate access token based on the inputs provided by the calling process/VBO.I could see checkbox to "Expose" until last week , but cannot see it now. the only change being - I was doing this on extende...

27719.png

How to spy JavaScript page in IE

Hi All,I could able to spy everything and can proceed. But when I click on one hyperlink, it redirects to new tab which is JavaScript page. I have problem spying that page. I couldn't able to spy with any of the modes. Attached a snippet of source co...

Blue Prism 6.7 Version Issue

Hi ,Facing issue in Installing 6.7 version in Virtual machine. I am not able to see the Licence Terms content and respective check box to continue the installation. Attached screenshot.Thanks,Vamshi ------------------------------VamshiKrishna Dindiga...

20692.png

License Error

Hi, Anyone can help me?I got license error when importing the key to application. As you see, I activated license successfully from portal link, but when i'm back to paste the key on app, it still appear this error. I don't know why, so you can help ...

11056.png 11057.png

License Error

Hi, Anyone can help me?I got license error when importing the key to application. As you see, I activated license successfully from portal link, but when i'm back to paste the key on app, it still appear this error. I don't know why, so you can help ...

11534.png 11535.png

Process Dispatcher

Hi, I am trying to use process dispatches from DX, I have the release file but it appears to be "Utility - Blue Prism Process Info" is missing from the package. Can someone help me to locate this utility please ?------------------------------Sasi Anb...