Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Utility - Environment / Start Process => access denied

Hi, I have batch file containing following script: "C:\Program Files\IBM\SPSS\Modeler\18.1.1\bin\clemb.exe" -stream "C:\Users\TomasKochan\Desktop\TEST.str" -P:databasenode.datasource="{DP1H,someID,somePW,false}" -execute When I open file manually (db...

27442.png 27443.png

Tools/packages to wrap python as webapi?

Hello All,with the recent work on ML one thing i noticed was the time taken to load a model at the start for any ML program, in my case it was python. As with traditional python integration approaches, i started off with integration with BP through r...

Tools/packages to wrap python as webapi?

Hello All,with the recent work on ML one thing i noticed was the time taken to load a model at the start for any ML program, in my case it was python. As with traditional python integration approaches, i started off with integration with BP through r...

To remove multiple tags and replace with single tag

Hi John and team,Could you please tell me a way to replace multiple tags for an item in a queue with a single tag. Since multiple tags are separated by ";", it's not allowing me to replace in one shot. For Ex: if a tag has test1;test2;test3... I need...

Sending email using Outlook API

Hi All,I am working on the automation of the process. The final step of the process is to send an email. I am able to use the VBO to trigger this email. Once I initiate sending email action it errors out. The local IT team, network team, and AD suppo...

Blue Prism Product Roadmap

Please find the link below to the latest Blue Prism Roadmap. This Roadmap details the additional functionality which is scheduled to be added to the product over the next 9 months and beyond.Link to Product RoadmapPlease feel free to add any comments...

Issue with BP Region Editor

Hi Folks , I am trying to read pdf file using OCR. It is a secured file so i cant go with other options like copying the content and all.I am trying to do it by Surface Automation Technique. I am opening my PDF file through chrome browser. Firstly i ...

15942.png

Regex Crash problem

Good Morning,I'm developing a process that extract from a pdf multiple values.I extract this values using Utility - Strings (BP v. 6.6.0.15260) supported by the "function" Extract Regex Values. Every time I execute this block BP platform stays in wai...

Runtime Resource Logged out status check

Hi All,Is there a way to check the runtime resource is logged out or not and alert process controller whenever any runtime resource gets logged out? Currently this is done manually by process controller and  i wanted to know if somebody has automated...

Automated check for expired credentials

Hi All,Could you please let me know if there is an automated check which will alert  process controller about the credentials that are going to expire soon, say in next 2 days?Thanks & Regards,Sajit------------------------------Sajit Valloli---------...

BP 6.7 Database upgrade failed

Hello, recently I've been upgrading BP to version 6.7, during the database upgrade occured an issue: Upgrade failed - Must declare the scalar variable. Any suggestions?------------------------------Peter MarcisRPA ConsultantTechstra – Neoops--------...

26095.png

Firefox - UI Spy Mode Issue

Hello everyone, i am intregrating blueprism with Firefox browser and due to web application restrcitions we use UIA mode to capture some elements. Until yesterday there was no problem regarding the UIA mode. Today i was trying to test my solution and...

Oracle EBS 12.1 - Spying issues with Java 6 u35

Hi,I am trying to integrate Oracle EB Suite, java application using Blue Prism. Application Version Oracle Version 12.1.3 Java - 1.6 JAB -2.0.2 I am able to Enable the Java Access Bridge, but the spying option for highlighting is not coming.   Thanks...