cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License message

KristianHolm1
Level 5
28295.png

​Hi blueprism i am not able to run a robot in the scheduler because there is an errormessage.
We have license to one robot.

why is the errormessage coming.

Greetings

------------------------------
Kristian Holm
RPA programmer
PenSam (Pension Company)
Copenhagen Denmark
​​
Kristian Holm RPA programmer PenSam (Pension Company) Copenhagen Denmark
3 REPLIES 3

Walter.Koller
Level 11
Several reasons are possible.

There are sessions already consuming this license. Any session in pending or warning state will use one license.
There might be private resources used in Control.
Depending on how your process and your schedule have been built, two (or more) processes might be started at the same time (or started before the previous finished)
There was a recent change if license keys without restarting Blue Prism service
The password of the user credentials used to run Blue Prism service was recently changed without service restart.

Walter Koller
Solution Manager
Erste Group IT International GmbH
Europe/Vienna

Hi Blueprism support hope you can help me with the issue.

​There are sessions already consuming this license. Any session in pending or warning state will use one license. (where can i see the session is it in blueprism)
There might be private resources used in Control.(Where can i see that. Nothing should be running in control)
28284.png
Depending on how your process and your schedule have been built, two (or more) processes might be started at the same time (or started before the previous finished)
Nothning is running
28285.png

There was a recent change if license keys without restarting Blue Prism service( no change in licence key)

The password of the user credentials used to run Blue Prism service was recently changed without service restart (no change in password)

Kristian Holm
RPA programmer
PenSam (Pension Company)
Copenhagen Denmark
Kristian Holm RPA programmer PenSam (Pension Company) Copenhagen Denmark

Private runtime resource looks like this in control room:
28289.pngI think the owner sees it like a normal runtime resource, since for him it is not locked.

Please note if you are not Blue Prism admin some folders and their contained resources might be hidden for you.

The status of the processes are shown in Control tab in Session Management / Today (the very first node in the left hand side tree menu).
In the bottom right the process status is shown. Sometimes it happens the pending (or warning) session is not shown anymore in the current view because eg there is a filter on the last three days and the pending state is since last week. 

In the Analytics tab you can also add a tile to a dashboard showing current license consumption.

Do you use Enterprise installation or single workplace / training installation?
Maybe the (training) license is expired. You can see it in System tab, System node, License.  
I don't know how training licenses are handled. Maybe it helps to change Windows system date to something in the past.

Walter Koller
Solution Manager
Erste Group IT International GmbH
Europe/Vienna