cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line item table issue for multi line

I have a table with 2 columns namely Title and Value.
All rows has Title present but some rows has blank Value.
When I run, Decipher skips entire row where Value field is blank (skips in the sense that it does not count it as Line Item), and Title of that blank Value row gets merged to region of above/below Title (where Title and Value both are picked)

How to handle this scenario.
36755.png

Here if you see it skips row 4 from table because Value is blank and region got merged to above line item which is 3rd row.

Looking for concrete solution on this one because I ran many documents and drew region manually almost 30 times to train it but still it keeps doing this. ML model is turned on here.

Thanks
2 REPLIES 2

Some questions: Which regions are you manually drawing - the title, the value, or both? Is the value field required? Is the MultiLine field flag applied?

1) Title and Value both I had to because the Title box is large and cover 2 rows so i had to draw and split in 2 line items, while for Value I draw blank box on that area to have empty data.
2) Yes, value field is required so my aim is to pick the Title however value can be blank so that is fine but i want to capture that entire line item row.
3) Multi Line is not applied. Only one flag is selected and that is Assignable.