cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Agent Issue

AdamMacgregor-S
Level 3
Hi, I am using login agent successfully, but am having issues when a machine is restarted. All our machines are are virtual and run of one image, on restart the machines are reset to the original image and as such no user profiles exist and i receive the error message "No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it".  I am wondering if anyone else has had a similar issue when using imaged virtual machines and how they overcame it.
3 REPLIES 3

MarcelaMesa
Level 3
Hello,  We use virtual machines in some clients. What we use to do is save the command to activate the Resource PC as "".bat"" file in the startup folder, to ensure that it will be started when the session start or pre-start. Verify that you are using the same connection in Database connection in Blue Prism, also in Resource PC starter and in Login Agent configuration. I hope this help.    

ashish.easow
Staff
Staff
BP recommends persistent VDI's. which maintain the state even on restart. You are probably using non persistent VDI's.  If you are a client or a partner, please get in touch with your DEM or BP consultant and get the virtualisation guide which has the information of the type of VDI's which are recommended and which can cause problems.

AdamMacgregor-S
Level 3
Hi,   Thanks for the advice.