Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Compilation Error in internal BP VBO's has been deleted.

Hi All , I am facing a compilation error in all the VBO's . Below is the error : Page: Initialise Stage: Stage1 Type: Error Action: Validate Description: Compiler error at top section line -9: unable to open response file 'C:\Users\Username\App...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PDF Splitting

Is there any action to split pdf into multiple pages or is there any solution for PDF Splitting and PDF reading 

Silverlight UIA mode not working when minimized

Hi,   We have used UIA mode to identify elements in a web application that uses Silverlight. The "windowless" property is false. The spying works perfectly fine when the application is visible on screen but fails when the browser is minimized or VM...

Get next item Timeout

Hello All,   How can I check that robot has a lock on a certain item on the process queue for more than XX minutes? This query arrived because a webpage shows some pop-ups with multiple errors, and the robot got stuck for more than 3 hours on the ...

JAVA

Hello!  Could smbdy help me?  1. I want to learn JAVA, but there only C#, J# and VB are acceptable in BluePrism code stage. Is it possible to run Java code? May be to run a file with my Java code (in this case, how to put Input data and get Output da...

DB2 license access

I am trying to connect to DB2 via Data - OLEDB. I am getting error related to license as shown in the attachment. I have the license jar files but where do I place them in Blue prism folders?

Environmental Locks - Release

The Main Process calls a subprocess that checks-out a credential from a pool of credentials to be used in the main process. However, it is releasing the credential back to the available pool and another bot is trying to use the same credentials and c...