Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Retire/unretire multiple schedules

Hello,   As a controller, I have to regularly retire/unretire multiple schedules (30+). Well, 30 schedules does not look too much of an effort until you retire a schedule and the view window moves down to the very bottom of the screen (where all re...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Normalizing Date formats

HI, BOT is processing approx. 5 excel files per day. Each file is having structure data, one column is date field. Date field is not consistent in all the files. Possibility:  File 1: Date format - mm/dd/yyyy File 2: Date format - dd/mm/yy File ...

MAPIEx and .NET Framework

Can you tell me what version of the .NET Framework version 2.0.6 of the MAPIEx add-on uses?  Our organization has security concerns about installing version of the .NET Framework prior to 4.0 on our production servers.  

How to use key filter in Get Next Item

Hi, how to use "key filter" to filter the records while using get next item in work queues. I need to get records named with Report, (eg., Records having names like Report1, Report22, Report23 ). These are already added in queue. Please help me with...

Java Access Bridge 32/64 bits

windows 64 bits / 32bits java : 1.6.0_45 JAB : 2.0.2   Hi, I have an error while recognizing with java. With a 32-bit windows desktop, some pages of the application are not correctly recognized, while on a 64-bit windows they are well recognize...

SAP - Write stage issue

Hello guys,   I am currently developing a process using SAP ERP system and I had a weird issue when trying to write to a simple textbox the value of '25,04'. The character " , " seems to create the problem, because If I write '25' or '25.04' it wor...

Text to collection translation

Hello   I have a text string that is returned from the application that looks like this. What is the best way to manipulate the text string to break it apart and store individual pieces in a collection that has First name, last name and account id....

CR by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

MAPieX read all mails and check the mails in a loop

Hi all, I'm trying to get and check all the mails in Outlook. 1. Action "List Mails Within DateTimes" --> it is saving the mail id's in a Collection 2. Start a Loop for the Collection from Point 1 3. in the loop the Action "Get mail" 4. Loop runs s...

Internet explorer has stopped working

Hi I have build a bot, that works well, except that some time during the process internet explorer stops working and blue prism freezes A popup appears with the heading (Internet explorer has stopped working) the same popup that is dealt with on th...

Internet Explorer Run as Different User

Hello, What's the best way to run IE as a different user through blue prism? I'm assuming there's some way with the Command Line Params in the Launch oebject, but can't seem to figure out how to structure it.  Thanks.

collection manipulation

Hello!  Help me please with loops. The situation is this: on the current i have loop, where I go to another page in the process, there something happens, when I return back to the loop. And if I have several items in the calculation for the collect...

Merging Pdf Files

The process on which I am working i have to combine multiple files into one PDF file using €œAdobe Acrobat Pro 2017€ application. There are two types of input files, PDF and Excel will be processed. And for this i have to interact with adobe acrobat...