cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to automate ABBYY? Does anyone have done that?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi everyone,   I have designed an object to automate ABBYY(FlexiCapture.exe). But the approach I took is manipulating ABBYY through GUI. It means that I use a lot of global send keys and mouse click action to complete the manipulation.   Does anyone have other experience about automating ABBYY through API or in more clever way?   Thanks
4 REPLIES 4

RicardoMarin
Level 2
Hi,   It seems Abbyy and BP has a new partnership, that would mean you don't need to open Flexi Capture. Link: 

WillemBorgesius
Level 4
Can anyone tell me what this partnership will look like in practical terms and when?    Will there be business objects supplied specifically to use ABBYY?

WillemBorgesius
Level 4
There are 2 articles on the Customer Service portal regarding this, I should have checked before posting.

MetVonghiran1
Level 4
Hello, c.tsai.   If you have a Blue Prism v 6.4, you might want to try the ABBY's bpskill. I have never tried it yet, but it seems to have lots of supporting information that you could look into.   https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/3470/solution/abbyy-flex…   Regards, Met Vonghiran