cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deploy Interactive Clients / Run time Resources on VMware Horizon View

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi I'm seeking case studies for deploying Interactive Clients / Run time Resources on VMware Horizon View environment. If anyone has some, please let me know the detail.   Best, Hisashi Yamaguchi
3 REPLIES 3

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
Hello Hisahsi, Blue Prism provides Virtualization guides to the technical leads at our Partners as part of their training - and that includes mention of technologies such as Horizon View.   If you work for a Partner organisation please reach out to the trained technical lead(s) in your organisation and raise a risk with your management if no one exists in that role.  If you are within a Client organisation the Partner that is enabling your capability should be able to provide a technical architect to you that can help with your virtualization queries.

SteveBoomer
Level 5
Hi Hisahsi, There are so many possible scenarios depending on your infrastructure set up that I would have to agree with Denis, you will need a Partner who understands ESX to come and advise you based on your infrastructure and requirements. Horizon view is not suitable for Blue Prism Runtime Resources, but can be used for Interactive Clients.  You must bypass the Horizon View Connection Brokers for the Runtime Resources to be able to log on. The machines must also be in Maintenance mode in HV. More than happy to advise you, but I will certainly need much more information. Cheers, Steve

MikeMiller
Level 3
Steve - do you have any more info on setup/using BP with VMWare Horizon?  We are having a hard time getting the login agent to work consistently on this setup.