cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatically export Control Room Process logs

KatherineLin
Level 2
Hi all, Is there a way to automatically export process logs? When a process is scheduled and the session has run, you can see process logs in control room. And I know you can open the process log of the target session, and click File > Export log..  to manually export the logging.  1. But is there a way that can export/write the process logs in a file on the drive automatically, without user to log in to Blue Prism? Our business people can solve business exception by looking at these log but they are not given BluePrism access since they don't need to develop in BP. 2. If there is a way, can you configure the location of log file differently per process? Since our PROD license is shared by few teams to optimize the usage, ideally I only want to see our session's logging in our folder. Thanks a lot!!   Regards, Katherine    
2 REPLIES 2

AmiBarrett
Level 12
Save for writing a process to automate the Blue Prism client to export the logs that way, I think the only way around it is to direct query the SQL database attached to your Blue Prism instance.

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
I would consider changing your approach. If business users need additional l information to resolve a business exception, then why not have the process capture that detail in the work queue item. Then create a user-friendly queue report that includes all this detail and pass it to the business team. Session logs are mainly intended as a trace to help the development team debug problems, and they are not easy to digest if you don't also have access to (or understand) the process/object diagrams.