cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Agent for windows server 2012

Mohammed_Nissa1
Level 4
Hi Team, Login agent support Windows Server 2012? If yes what are the changes need to do in policies. If possible can any one share document for login agent configuration in Windows server machines (2012)   Thank you, Nis6 
4 REPLIES 4

PranavNayak
Level 3
Hi Mohammed,   Our environment is based on the windows server 2012  OS and the login agent features work fine in our case if the login-agent guide is followed .However, there are sometimes some time-out issues that are encountered with the login agent .bp release provided.This issue occurs once in a few tries and gets resolved by restarting the machine.

PranavNayak
Level 3
Hi Mohammed,   Our environment is based on the windows server 2012  OS and the login agent features work fine in our case if the login-agent guide is followed .However, there are sometimes some time-out issues that are encountered with the login agent .bp release provided.This issue occurs once in a few tries and gets resolved by restarting the machine.

Mohammed_Nissa1
Level 4
Hi pranav nayak, Thank you. I configured all the required policy changes and still it is not working. Are you using RDP to connect run time machine? Because I am using RDP to open run time machines.   Thanks in advance. Mohammed Nissar. K  

ArtemKasimov
Level 2
Hi Mohammed, I'm using windows server 2012. Login agent works fine. RDP can be used only to initial RR config. What's version of Login Agent are you using? Are both .msi (x86, x64) installed?