cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAPIEx : Failed to log onto profile Outlook : 0x80040111 : MAPI_E_LOGON_FAILED

DmytroShpin
Level 3
Hi, Whenever I try to send an email using Send Mail action from MAPI extension I recieve the following error: Failure in Send Mail function of Blue Prism Extended MAPI Automation. Failed to log onto profile Outlook : 0x80040111 : MAPI_E_LOGON_FAILED Has anyone ever encountered with this error? Is there any workaround? Thanks in advance!          
3 REPLIES 3

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
Knowedgebase search: https://portal.blueprism.com/customer-support/knowledge-base/failed-log-profile-0x80040111-mapielogonfailed-when-calling-mapiex

DmytroShpin
Level 3
Thank you Denis for the reply. I double checked the settings and everything seems to be correct but unfortunatelly the problem still remains.  Any other suggestions/options?

CharlesHarrison
Level 2
Hi Den, I'm getting the same error message when I'm running my process from the control room (but not in process studio) - the difference being here that from control room I'm calling a process that first uses the login agent to login to my VM, and then calls the email action shortly after. When debugging on the VM (viewing it via Remote Desktop Connection) the action worked worked fine. Is there a reason that login agent might not start the MapieX add-on correctly but when you use login agent? Thanks!