cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAPIEx Get Mail Action causing lock-ups

CharlesBaker
Level 3
Hello, We are having a problem with using the MAPI VBO particularly the "Get Mail" action. We have a process that needs to poll an email inbox for incoming mail and I have noticed that from time-to-time the robot locks up on the "Get Mail" action and does not continue. There is no error message reported and the robot does not terminate it simply stops moving forward and becomes stuck.  We are using Outlook 2016 32 Bit, MAPIEx 1.1.15 and BluePrism 5.0.32 64 bit. 
3 REPLIES 3

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
I think there is some help in the knowledgebase with the Mapiex interface.  

JayakumarAnbazh
Level 3
Hi All, I am facing the same issue. Process status is showing as ""WARNING"" in control room and not moving forward. Once we restart the process, it is reading mails. Expecting a possible solution for this issue. Issue: BOT gets STUCK at the Get Mail action of the Blue Prism MAPIEx business object and showing ""WARNING"" in control room.   Thanks, Jayakumar.

Hi Denis,

can you please share the specific link for this ? as everyone all over the world facing same issue with Get Mail Action. its affecting a lot to me for my production processes. Yesterday it got struck 4 times with in 4 hours.

And also can you please update the code to loop through the emails instead of just one at a time ?

------------------------------
Mohammad Naveed
Member Technical
Home
Asia/Kolkata
------------------------------