cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MS Outlook Email VBO

AkashSuhag
Level 2
I am trying to use MS Outlook Email VBO which came in Blue Prism 6.3 version. But I am working on Blue Prism 6.2 version which is showing error as in screenshot. I think it is a dll problem. Can anyone tell me from where can I get dll files for MS Outlook Email VBO. Thank You
5 REPLIES 5

inian
Level 4
Hi Akash,    Please download the outlook interoperability dll from internet and provide the path in the object mainpage properties.   I have tested the outlook VBO in 6.1 version. There is no dependency between outlook and blueprism version.    regards, Inian

david.l.morris
Level 14
If you're unsure where to download it, there's no need to go searching the internet. The dll comes with the BP 6.3+ install. So if you got the VBO from there, you should be able to get the dll from the BP Automate folder as well.
Dave Morris 3Ci at Southern Company Atlanta, GA

AmiBarrett
Level 12
Alternatively, you can probably already find it installed here: C:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook\15.0.0.0__71e9bce111e9429c\Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.dll

Hi Team,

I am using Bp 6.4 version and i have imported the VBO "MS Outlook Email VBO" and when i try to consume "Get Received Items(Basic)" Action...there are no errors in the Object but i get the Response of "Item Count" as Zero but where as there are enough mails in my inbox...

Input: i have passed the mail id.so not sure what i have missed..

is there any prerequisite that i need to do or any suggestions is welcome 

thanks

What do you mean by you passed the mail id? Could you confirm what happens when you provide no inputs at all to the action 'Get Received Items (Basic)'? I get results without putting anything into any of the inputs.

------------------------------
Dave Morris
3Ci @ Southern Company
Atlanta, GA
------------------------------
Dave Morris 3Ci at Southern Company Atlanta, GA