cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft 365 Outlook

AkshayKumar_Sin
Level 3

Hi @ewilson

I am using the microsoft Outlook 365 (Graph API) and while Downloading attachments from email Some I am getting Below errors:

1. Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Column '@odata.mediaContentType' does not belong to table
  2. Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Column 'contentBytes' does not belong to table attachments

And for List Mails in Folder Action sometime its failing while converting JSON to Messages(Collection). Below is the error coming for the same:-

1. Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Unable to cast object of type 'Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JValue' to type 'Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject'.

Please help me to know how these errors can be resolved.

------------------------------
Akshay Kumar Singh
------------------------------
10 REPLIES 10

Hi @ewilson - I'm just wondering if there's been an update to this issue? If it's any help, it appears to be generated at the point of the code stage 'JSON to Messages' within the action List Mail in Folder (Microsoft 365 - Outlook VBO). It appears to be the result of whenever a user has categorised any of the emails within the particular folder - asking the user(s) to remove the categorisation allowed the process to work as intended, but would obviously prefer to not have to instruct the business area to not categorise their own emails!