cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft 365 Outlook

AkshayKumar_Sin
Level 3

Hi @ewilson

I am using the microsoft Outlook 365 (Graph API) and while Downloading attachments from email Some I am getting Below errors:

1. Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Column '@odata.mediaContentType' does not belong to table
  2. Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Column 'contentBytes' does not belong to table attachments

And for List Mails in Folder Action sometime its failing while converting JSON to Messages(Collection). Below is the error coming for the same:-

1. Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Unable to cast object of type 'Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JValue' to type 'Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject'.

Please help me to know how these errors can be resolved.

------------------------------
Akshay Kumar Singh
10 REPLIES 10

ewilson
Staff
Staff

@Akshay Kumar Singh

Are you using the latest version of the VBO available on the DX (v1.3.1 as of this posting)?

Cheers,

Eric Wilson
Director, Integrations and Enablement
Blue Prism Digital Exchange

Hi @ewilson,

yes I am  using the latest version of VBO i.e., V1.3.1 but still getting the same error.

23731.png

Akshay Kumar Singh

Hi @ewilson,

Please help me to get this issue resolved.

Akshay Kumar Singh

Anoopshandil
Level 2

@ewilson

I am also facing the same issue in one of our automation. It will be great if you can help us here with this issue.

Anoop Kumar

@Akshay Kumar Singh

When you say "downloading messages", are you referring to the Get Attachments action, the Save Attachments action, or both? Can you share the raw JSON of one of the messages that's causes the errors? You can always send it to me via PM as opposed to sharing it in the discussion if there's any sensitive information in it.

What sort of attachments are you dealing with? Are these PDFs, Word doc, spreadsheets, images, etc? Do the errors seem to be limited to one attachment type?

Cheers, 

Eric Wilson

@ewilson,

It is failing at Save Attachments Action. as per my findings it is failing to save the attachments of Extension type ".eml,.msg" or the attachments name containing any special characters like ". or :"

For List mail in folder action it is failing to convert the JSON to Collections for that email which is marked for follow up and/or it is marked with some category.

Akshay Kumar Singh

@Akshay Kumar Singh

Apologies for the delay. Just wanted to let you know that we are continuing to investigate this issue. It seems to be associated with differences in the response JSON content and how some fields are correctly initialized vs other instances where they are left null. We should have a better view of this in the next day or so.

Cheers, 

Eric Wilson

Hello @AnoopKumar1

We are investigating this issue.

Cheers,

Eric Wilson

Hello Eric Wilson - Want to check if investigation on this has been completed.

Neeraj Kumar