cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft PowerPoint

mickael_labarre
Level 2
Hello, I'm trying to make BluePrism work with MS PowerPoint. I'm supposed to add Excel tables and graphs in slides, do some formating, create slides, and the list goes on. Because I saw a MS Excel VBO Object, is there any PowerPoint one available? If not, what would be the best strategy to make this works? Many thanks for your help, Mickael
3 REPLIES 3

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Hi Mickael - we don't have a Powerpoint utility because there has never been a need for one. If you look inside the Excel or Word VBO you'll see the code looks a lot like macro code. The way these objects work is to access the VBA API of the application, rather than the UI. You might be able to do something similar in Powerpoint, but I'm not sure as I've never tried it.

mickael_labarre
Level 2
Thank you John for your answer. I started to code with VB.NET an object to interact with PowerPoint similar to the Excel one. Unfortunatelly, BluePrism seems not to be able to find the ""PowerPoint"" VB object, and thus ""Presentations"", ""Slides"", etc... How can I configure BluePrism to see all theses objects? Thanks again for your help.

vijayalakshmiDh
Level 2
Vijayalakshmi Microsoft PowerPoint Hello, I'm trying to make BluePrism work with MS PowerPoint. I'm supposed to add Excel tables and graphs in slides, do some formating, create slides, and the list goes on. Because I saw a MS Excel VBO Object, is there any PowerPoint one available? If not, what would be the best strategy to make this works? Many thanks for your help, Vijayalakshmi