cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move file from one Sharepoint to other Sharepoint/download file automation from Sharepoint

MayankGoyal2
Level 8

Hi, I have a Sharepoint A to which we have full access and able to upload and download all files.

I have a Sharepoint B to which we only have read access to a folder with 1 file i.e. to download file

I am looking for a way to automatically sync up latest copy of this file from B's folder (read access one) to a folder in A (full access one) because we have a automated custom functionality developed in BP to download any files from Sharepoint A with full access.Whenever user updates file in Sharepoint B, the latest copy should reflect in folder in Sharepoint A as well.

As an alternate, also suggest if there is a direct automated way of downloading file from SharepointB where we have only read access.

The intent is to download file from users Sharepoint B where we only have read access, we dont want to do it with UI automation using browser like we download manually.

------------------------------
Mayank Goyal
1 REPLY 1

KaranSareen
Staff
Staff
Hello Mayank

Have you gone through the share point skill available on the DX portal? It helps with effectively managing SharePoint Documents. You can Create/ Delete / upload / copy / move files and folders. It covers most of the basic actions needed to interact with documents. Please find the link for the same as below:

Sharepoint Document Library Skill

You can use the above skill to integrate it into you process logic as per your requirement.

Karan Sareen
Solution Support Engineer
Blueprism
Australia/Sydney