Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

BP freezed - working with shared drive

Hello all, I hope you are doing well.First of all, I apologize for my English.We have problems with BP freezing during actions working with files on sharedrive (opening files/saving files/etc...).There are some microblackouts on our company's sharedr...

Activate Window is not working in Blue Prism 6.7.1

HI Team, Activate window is not working in latest Blue Prism Version 6.7.1. If I am trying to do activate using Navigate stage then it's not working. I faced this issue in Blue prism 6.7.1 Steps :- Select any application window using win32 mode and...

Resolved! Spying Colours with Region Mode

Hi Everyone,I'm super inexperienced and have just started with BP. I am trying to spy a region with a green background and white font. When I try to highlight the region it says: Then I change it from Image to Co-ordinates and it won't spy in the rig...

28548.png 28549.png

Error While Launching application

Hello,I am trying to Learn Web automation using Blue Prism.I am trying to Create BO for my sample application. Below 2 issues I am facing right now:Scenario: I need to launch application and insert uid/pwd on URL : http://newtours.demoaut.com/1. To D...

20589.png 20590.png 20591.png 20592.png

Extended Run Time- Bot Terminating

​We have a process that runs for 4-5 hours using only two systems; excel and Credit Stream. This process is consistently terminating but not at the same function or timing. When it terminates, we are unable to recover easily and have to manually recr...

How do i encrypt & decrypt input parameter

Hi,I want to encrypt & decrypt input parameter by using AES-256 AesCryptoService scheme, can some one please help me out how do i achieve encryption & decryption in my object or process.ThanksAmit------------------------------Amit Chauhan------------...

Absolute path issue in BPv5 version

I am getting "Error loading configuration option : Absolute path information is required". This is not a configuration issue through. I have already tried configuring the connection, re-installation etc, but this seems to be a different issue.Can som...

Resolved! Flag Email Outlook

Hi allI am looking to create a code stage that given Mail ID, Outlook Profile and Subfolder as inputs will mark the particular email with a flag and/or mark it with a color. I have looked into the FlagStatus property but haven't been able to get it t...

SebT by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

scheduling from one maschine no longer possible

Hi,  I have an application server, a runtime, and a client maschine (all VMs). Since today 9 AM everything worked normal. 1. I scheduled a process from the client to run on the runtime. It run normally. 2. I made a little change on two VBOs the previ...

Spy Outlook Elements

Please provide the details on the spying techniques (excluding surface automation)for the outlook messages , the folder pane and the message pane. Thanks

Resolved! Internet explorer not launching from control room

We have a web based process involving Internet explorer. We are able to launch internet explorer from both object and process studio. However it does not launch IE from the control room. We have tried both by "launch" from application modeler and the...