Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Process Information stage - Conditions ??

Hello Team, When we open Process Information stage . There are 2 Tab - 1_ Conditions and 2 _ Information In conditions tab - Preconditions and Postconditions are there . What is Precondition and post condition and how to set these condition.  Please ...

How to access a UIA Table properly

We are working with a custom .net application and one of the elements that we need to access is a UIA Table.  We can spy this properly when using UIA mode however when we try to access properties of the UIA Table we get the following error -> Error: ...

Legal restrictions on automating software via RPA

Hi all,More and more software companies update their user's agreements, in particular include paragraphs which contain prohibitions on using RPA technology (or other software which imitates human actions). In this regard, how do you cope with it? We ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes

Execution time calculation on process studio

Dear RPA-people, "This is not a robot...yet"We are sending an email to main users with the outcome of the process (Success vs Failure). The email contains process information including process start time, process end time and execution time. We are d...

Resolved! Issue with Outlook

​Hello,We have a shared mailbox and we have a process developed to automatically send replies to all the emails in Inbox and move them to a Inbox subfolder.Previously we were using MAPI Ex and it was working fine until, we encountered an issue where ...

Resolved! BP user login in version 6.8

Hi Team, We have installed Blue Prism 6.8 version in windows server 2012 R2 and our SQL database resides in the same server. One account is already logged in with admin user with local database, and other with SQL database with windows authenticatio...

Issue while running via process studio

Whai is the reason that a process runs perfectly fine via object studio but fails through process studio & control room ? If I step over from process studio to object studio on that action page and run it, then it runs perfectly fine. I tried to incr...

Web based automation using chrome

Hi,I am using Chrome for web automation in application modeler. The target application that I want to automate has this url : https://login.salesforce.com/ .The chrome is not able to open the url via BP when I try to run my action. The same url is ac...

Resolved! BluePrism Sign In Problem

Hi,Blue Prism CommunityI've been trying to sign in to Blue Prism learning Edition.But i'm failing.It seems that I put wrong username or password.Are the username and password same as them on Blue Prism Digital Exchange?------------------------------K...

Resolved! Collection - Remove Duplicated Values in Specific column

Hello,I have action which remove duplicated rows in whole collection. Collection_Out = Collection_In.DefaultView.ToTable(True)I want to write new action which remove duplicates value only in specific column.Does anyone have solution for this?Thank yo...