cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Excels into Single Excel

faheemsd
Level 6

Hi All,

How to combine multiple excel files into single excel file in Blue Prism?

------------------------------
SYED FAHEEM
RPA Developer
DAR-ME
Asia/Kolkata
3 REPLIES 3

Mukeshh_k
MVP

Hi@SYED FAHEEM - Create a parent Excel  Workbook - Open using handle 1 - Do file action and get all child files path in loop - Open Child Workbooks in loop - Use Move Worksheet action in Excel VBO to move worksheets to Parent Workbook.

Refer Below Thread : https://community.blueprism.com/discussion/facing-an-issue-in-move-worksheet-ms-excel-vbo

Kindly up vote this as "Best Answer" if it adds value or resolves your query in anyway possible, happy to help.

Regards,

Mukesh Kumar - Senior Automation Developer

NHS, England, United Kingdom, GB
Regards,

Mukesh Kumar

Hello @Mukesh Kumar 

Thank you the reply. I have the requirement like this.

I'm working with Daily excel file to validating the results - this is the Daily Requirement
For the same Daily excel files we need to combine into one Excel file in a Single sheet and not in different worksheets - this is weekly Requirement 

For that I want to  combine the 6 excels files data into a single excel file in the same worksheet.

Could you please help me on this?

SYED FAHEEM
RPA Developer
DAR-ME
Asia/Kolkata

Hi @SYED FAHEEM - Take first workbook as parent workbook/Worksheet -MS Excel VBO- Use action Get Next Cell Empty down and note its cell reference- copy range from other worksheet to be pasted and use the cell reference to paste the worksheet range data by using Action- Copy and Paste worksheet range and just repeat. 

24453.png
24454.png

Kindly up vote this as "Best Answer" if it adds value or resolves your query in anyway possible, happy to help.

Regards,

Mukesh Kumar - Senior Automation Developer

NHS, England, United Kingdom, GB
Regards,

Mukesh Kumar