since ‎18-04-19
a week ago

User Statistics

• 68 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 3 Likes given
  • 6 Likes received

User Activity

Dear Team, Currently we have the System - Active Directory  VBO as in which we can perform the Operations  like Create UserUser ExistsUser Exists (Display Name)User Exists (user Principle Name)Object Exist (Dynamic)Add User to Group Here I need help ...
Hi Team,I'm using Data - Oracle (MDA) VBA to execute the one of the Query to alter the package but it's giving the error like Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object. and I'm using the Execute Action from the VBO.My Query looks ...
Hi All,How to combine multiple excel files into single excel file in Blue Prism?------------------------------SYED FAHEEMRPA DeveloperDAR-MEAsia/Kolkata------------------------------
Hi , I'm using the SQL query in OLEDB to get the Excel data but when I read the excel data in Blue prism I'm getting the difference in Date and Time values and I'm not getting the exact Excel Data in the Blue Prism Collection Please find the below ex...
Hello, I'm trying to get the data using the query from the OLEDB  "select * from [Sheet1$]" but I have the worksheet Name as Dynamic as it changes everyday. This is my worksheet name Prepaid 9220 and it's changes everyday Could you please help with t...