cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Blueprism Chrome Extension for 6.3

HustonLopes
Level 2
Hi, I upgraded to version 6.3 and now I can see the chrome spying mode. All works well until I try to identify the elements. While identifying I can see the 'browser mode' selection, but no elements are highlighted in the chrome browser. Hence I cannot select any element. Please help.
12 REPLIES 12

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Has the BP extension been installed in your Chrome?

HustonLopes
Level 2
@John_Carter : Yes, I can see that extension in the chrome.

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
If you launch the web page in IE, does the original HTML spy mode work? How about AA and UIA modes?

MohamedBelghiti
Level 2
Same issue here non spy mode works on Chrome when identifying elements. I am using 6.3

PriteshJadhav
Level 3
I'm having the same issue identifying elements using Chrome modeller in 6.3. Any resolution on this?

FacundoKargman
Level 3
Same here.  

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Guys please raise this issue with Support, this forum isn't the best option for resolving product related problems. Also check whether CTRL+click does retrieve metadata from Chrome and creates an element in Application Modeller (and it's the highlighting that isn't working), or whether CTRL+click does not find anything at all. https://portal.blueprism.com/customer-support/how-get-help-customer-sup…  

SusheelMaurya
Level 3
Hi, I am using 6.3 version and working with google chrome using Browser mode, it is working fine but other Mode like UI Mode and accessiblity modes are not working and only UI mode is coming, accessbility mode is not coming. Please suggest.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,   I'm facing the same problem regarding chrome extension. Actually, it works for the user that first installed the extension, but it does not work for any other user.     For your question, susheelmaurya, You will be able to use UI Automation mode if you run chrome with this parameter: --force-renderer-accessibility Also, Accessibility Mode seems not to be available anymore. I hope it helps you.