cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Default Objects Found

simpatnaik
Level 2

Hi All,

I have installed the Blue prism 7.3 trial edition on my personal laptop. After that while I tried to import the VBOs from C Drive. I can't find anything over there.

Only a file named "Digital Exchange - Core" is there.

Kindly advise, how can I import all the VBOs to my Blue Prism.

Thanks

------------------------------
sim patnaik
2 REPLIES 2

John__Carter
Staff
Staff

Hi Sim - VBOs are all on the Digital Exchange now. It's been decided that the DX team should be the owners of the utility objects, rather than the Product team. This means the VBOs updates no longer need to wait for a new version of BP, but the downside is they're no longer available on your C drive. The "Digital Exchange - Core" shortcut will take you to a listing of the VBOs on the DX.

John

John Carter
Blue Prism

Hello Patnaik,

I hope everything is going well!

Regarding your question, it's important to note that the latest versions of Blue Prism no longer provide VBOs (Virtual Business Objects) in the post-installation folder. Now, to obtain these basic utilities, you need to access the Blue Prism Digital Exchange (DX) portal and download them manually.

I recommend visiting the portal at https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/search/getting-started, where you can find and download the desired VBOs for importing into Blue Prism.

Attached is a screenshot with the step-by-step guide to finding the VBOs:

19418.png

If you need further assistance or have any questions during the process, feel free to reach out-I'm here to help!

Best regards,

Wagner Vasconcelos
Analista de Inteligência Operacional Sênior
Grupo Casas Bahia
America/Recife
If I answered your question, please mark it as the "Best Answer." ------------------------------ [FirstName] [LastName] - https://www.linkedin.com/in/wagnervasconceloss/ Intelligent Automation Consultant [Country]