cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OLEDB not supporting on Cloud

polinenileela_b
Level 4
Hi , I am using OLEDB to connect to my oracle database ,Its perfectly working fine in my windows 7 enterprise(32 bit) using BP when I am trying to run on cloud windows 10 enterprise oledb not working connected via VMware horizon - Pasted the error message below , Please help Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Oracle client and networking components were not found. These components are supplied by Oracle Corporation and are part of the Oracle Version 7.3.3 or later client software installation. Provider is unable to function until these components are installed. (please let us know what components need to be installed exactly .. as its is manadatory to use oledb on cloud ) Thanks Leela
1 REPLY 1

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
OLEDB needs database connection drivers to be installed in the Windows OS for it to work - the correct driver to install will depend upon the OS version, 64bit/32bit, and probably the database version. I think your best bet is doing some google searching for the correct OLEDB windows drivers for Oracle and your OS.