cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oracle Enterprise Business Suite(EBS)

AvinashDupagunt
Level 2
I am currently working on Oracle EBS, Where in i am able to spy only with Region mode and perform the required actions with the help of Surface Automation. Is there any other spy mode which can be used for Oracle EBS?
7 REPLIES 7

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Oracle apps are usually Java based, so try enabling Java mode (see guides on how to do this).

AvinashDupagunt
Level 2
Thanks John, We have tried using Java mode but it is not able to spy the oracle forms screen, Instead it is capturing it as a window. Inside the oracle form window we are unable to spy sub window,labels,buttons etc.

PatnodeWF
Level 2
For EBS you have two distinct user interface options: Java & HTML. For HTML, such as with Oracle Learning Management, you can utilize the Application Modeler and spy objects. For any Java-based EBS applets, we've had the best success with employing a surface automation solution.

ShreyansNahar1
Level 4
Hi, I am working on a Oracle EBS based on Java. I have installed the JAB and still I am unable to use the Java mode. Can someone help?

Hi, Have you actually be able to spy the elements on Oracle EBS?. We are having the same problem.

Hi, Have you actually be able to spy the elements on Oracle EBS?. We are having the same problem.

Anonymous
Not applicable
HI Recently I have worked with Oracle apps  1) install JAB refer oracle site for installation 2). go to control panel or from CMD enable JAB Support 3). in application modeler attach existing running instance of your application 4). then you can see java mode after that you can spy anything using java mode