cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Popups - Works in Object Studio but not in Process Studio

DaneRanney1
Level 2
Hi, I am attempting to interact with a pop up filter window from a web client application that is utilized by my automated process. The process as a whole takes an input reference number from a secondary application and uses it within the aforementioned filter (see attached screenshot). When the action is first called, the reference number is passed as an input parameter, as was depicted earlier. Upon receiving the input parameter, the Filter hyperlink (which is present in the background) is selected, which in turn prompts us with the "Filter Queue - Internet Explorer" window. From here, the Field Name and Comparison Operator are selected, along with the input parameter or Field Value. The problem that I am having is the following.. I am able to successfully run this within the Object (i.e. I am able to initiate the Filter Queue window and select the appropriate items from the dropdowns, etc.), however, when I attempt to run this from the Process Studio, none of the dropdowns are selected. Seeing as the Application Modeler was able to recognize the pop up window, I conducted all of my work in one Action within the Object. I am also using an Activate Application element from the Application modeler because I was concerned that my Filter window was out of focus. Any help would be much appreciated. Let me know if I can provide any further details as well. Thank you, Dane
1 REPLY 1

DaneRanney1
Level 2
I am also running this at full speed as well. I added a dynamic wait stage, but it doesn't appear as though it helped.