Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

TCP using Schedule

Hi everyone, We have an issue with the BP schedule: The schedule has 4 process and sometimes, BP starts running the first, however the schedule gives the next exception: "A transport-level has occurred when receiving results from the server. (provi...

Blue Prism Installation Guide

Hi Sir, I'm new to Blue prism automation.I want to learn blue prism.Could you someone help me where to download the blue prism software installation for windows 8.1.Is there any way to find trial version of blue prism for learning purpose. Please ...

Database Disk Space Requirements

Hi According to Infrastructure Overview v5.0 Enterprise Edition, Minimum 5GB log file per connected Runtime Resource is recommeded. Is this for 1 year period or otherwise for how long? In addition, if archiving session logs is involved, how so? ...

Resource pool and resource state

Hi, I wanted to play with resource pools a little bit. However I can see strange behavior when assigned resources to a resource pool. Control view shows incorrect state. For instance all resources are shown as Connecting. It does not change after re...

what did I do...notes screen

A nice enhancement would be when you save an object/process and the note window comes up, to show you in someway (any way at all) what changes you actually made. A few times today, 3 to be exact, I have made edits to my current project and then gott...

Blue Prism guide to expanding the SAP...

Hey guys I'm reading SAP Integration Guide and there is a reference to Blue Prism Guide to Expanding the SAP ...there is an icon but I can't click to it and I can't find it anywhere on the site. Could you please provide a link to it. Thanks! Ingrid

Excel Issue - Need to find cell value

I have an excel file pulled into a collection. I now need to identify a cell location that contains specific text. Should I use Business Object Utility Calculation Manipulation or MS VBO Excel to find the exact cell?

MAPIEx installation - question

Hi, I just tried to install MAPIEx according to the guide and I am somehow confused. In 2.1 you write: "Note: The MAPIEx files must reside in the same directory as the Blue Prism program files (typically C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Pris...

Spying Element

Hi, I am spying one element in Window application. its highlighted also. when I am running from that particular stage from where I have used that spied element its working well, but when I am running whole application(process) from starting, its not...