Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Element not found after 'waiting' for it to appear

Hey everyone, So I've got in the habit of developing an object action, like a 'Write' action, that waits for the field to appear before attempting to interact with it. When running the process via control tower (as a robot), I noticed that there wil...

sarcher by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Blueprism Language Capability

Can Blueprism recognize the language used in a given PDF using the tessesaract language package or is it only used to read the languages more efficiently? For Ex: if an input PDF contains 4 different languages and all the language packages are impor...

Runtime Resource within Citrix XenApp

Dear all, We need to integrate BP with some legacy applications that currently run within Citrix XenApp. These legacy applications cannot run on the runtime resource machines as clients because of limitations on their side. We are planning to use su...

Status of robots in pool is not updating

Hello, in our project recently we've started to work with pools, but they behave in some kind of strange matter. The machines in the pool have their state always as "connecting". I'd like to know the status of each individual machine, because if they...

Optima

Hi I was wondering if anybody had experience with spying Optima with Blue Prism. I am currently doing an application assessment on Optima and I cannot spy anything not even with region editor Thanks

Blue Prism Installation Guide

Hi Sir, I'm new to Blue prism automation.I want to learn blue prism.Could you someone help me where to download the blue prism software installation for windows 8.1.Is there any way to find trial version of blue prism for learning purpose. Please ...

Having trouble spying elements on a linkedin page feed

Hi Team Has anyone been able to spy elements on a LinkedIn page? It doesn't seem to want to play nice with the application modeller at all. HTML spying doesn't work at all, accessibility almost works but when I try and highlight it takes about 5 min...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Filter collection - Contains / wildcard

Dear All, I am looking for a way to filter my collection based on several filter + contains functionality . I know that, As input in the action stage we write the filter as following : "[ColumnName]='"&[data we want]&"'" But Know i would like t...

Scheduler not working properly

Issue - Blue prism scheduler is not working as per schedule designed. Issue Details - For one process we have designed scheduler some processes on particular VMs but sometimes it happens that it didn't run any of the process on particular VMs. In th...

SAP Logon

Hi I have spied the SAP Logon pad and the subsequent login window that appears after selecting the relevant login option. After selecting our test environment from the login options, I then spied the User and Password SAP TextBoxes using SAP Mode. ...

Blue Prism Installation Guide

Hi Sir, I'm new to Blue prism automation.I want to learn blue prism.Could you someone help me where to download the blue prism software installation for windows 8.1.Is there any way to find trial version of blue prism for learning purpose. Please ...